Mononazo - Official mental health matters shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://mononazo.com/product/official-mental-health-matters-shirt/

Bangles are back! And I’ve been really, really into them. Could be my new obsession with all things Elsa Peretti after watching Netflix’s Halston series, but organic-shaped, minimalist yet clunky bracelets are looking absolutely delicious to me right now. I picked up something really similar to this Khiry Khartoum bracelet recently and can’t stop wearing it. For Valentine’s Day, I bought myself flowers. I also bought myself the Official mental health matters shirt and I love this sunglasses I had been eyeing for quite some time. I love a sheer lens, so the moment I realized the iconic YSL Mica came in this colorway, it was game over for me. These boots are another item I’ve had my eye on for a while. I guess February was the month of finally hitting “purchase” on all my long-held online shopping carts. Jodie Comer became a household name after starring in Killing Eve, scooping multiple awards—including an Emmy and a BAFTA—for her portrayal of Villanelle in the series. At the Olivier Awards on Sunday night, the star added another statue to her trophy cupboard, picking up the Best Actress gong for her West End debut as a conflicted young barrister, Tessa, in Prima Facie.

Official mental health matters shirt

“This was a really significant moment in time for me, and I wanted a dress that would make the Official mental health matters shirt and I love this occasion all the more memorable,” says Comer who, with the help of her stylist Elizabeth Saltzman, picked a sculptural poly faille dress for what would become her winning night, from Alexander McQueen’s most recent fall 2023 collection. The actor serendipitously came across a quote once said by the house’s late founder, Lee Alexander McQueen, on Instagram as she was deciding what to wear for the ceremony. McQueen once said he designed clothes because he didn’t want women to look “all innocent and naïve”. “I don’t like women to be taken advantage of,” the designer said. “I don’t like men whistling at women in the street. I think they deserve more respect… I know what misogyny is… I want people to be afraid of the women I dress.”

Official mental health matters s hoodie den

Home:  https://mononazo.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Mononazo - Funny sundays are for the kingdom Kansas city Chiefs super bowl lvii champions shirt

Mononazo - Nice vegas cup in six 2023 shirt

Mononazo - Funny blackpink shop coachella 2023 shirt